As a Lutheran congregation, we are committed to guiding adults from a Biblical perspective toward Christ-like Discipleship.
Our Vision for Adults:
- That they will know Jesus Christ.
- That they will know God’s Word.
- That they will know themselves and grow in their own spiritual walk.
- That they are prepared, able, and desire to share the love of Christ with others.
- That they will demonstrate their faith, as they mature, through good works.
How you can get connected:
- Attend a Sunday morning class
- Attend a weekday Bible study
- Participate in a Friends N Faith Group (FNF)
- Join us on a Women’s or Men’s Retreat
- Serve by volunteering to lead or assist in a class, a small group, an FNF group, help out in our church library, and/or by joining one of our retreat teams.
Pastor Mariola Bergquist 830-249-3651 ext 206