Wednesday Evening Bible Study Begins September 1: Faith@Home
Pastor Waters and Michelle will be teaching a five-week family discipleship course on Wednesday evenings. The class is based on Michelle’s book Faith@Home. It is designed for parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends… anyone interested in creating a distinctly Christian culture in the home and surrounding spheres of influence.
- God’s design for marriage and the family
- The role of the church in shaping disciples of Jesus
- How to grow in your faith through prayer and Bible reading
- Creating a unique family culture by learning to listen’s to God’s call for your life
- Leaving a lasting legacy of faith for your extended family
There will be the usual classes/activities for our elementary students and youth. Nursery care will also be available.
Please register using the button below and we will contact you regarding course materials and childcare needs.