July 8 – 14, 2023
Praying Pelican Missions
Registration has closed for this event. Make Payment
Please make final payment through the button link below.
6th-12th grade students and adult chaperones.
Middle School students will need a parent to go on the trip with them
July 8-14, 2023
- $300 per student (after St John covers $250 for each student from the Outreach fund)
- The cost will be further reduced after our Pancake Breakfast fundraiser on February 5th during the Sunday breakfast hour. All proceeds will be split amongst the students that help with the event.
- Fundraising can also be done individually and contributions can be made by check to the church or directly through a fundraising link that you can set up on your Praying Pelican Missions portal.
- $100 deposit will be due March 5 to secure your spot
- Remaining balance after fundraising will be due June 1.
Praying Pelican Missions:
- Provides lodging, food, and leadership
- In tune with the needs in the community and will direct our mission work each day
- Lead students in evening worship services
(will be finalized about 1 month before the mission trip)
- Debris Cleanup
- Yard work
- Food distribution
- Assisting non-profits
- Community outreach
- Saturday: Depart, arrive at Tulsa in the evening
- Sunday: Prepare for the week
- Monday-Wednesday: Mission work during the day and fellowship, devotionals, and services during the evenings
- Thursday: Fun day (TBD)
- Friday: Depart from Tulsa, arrive back at St John in evening
How to sign up:
Let Mark Lynn, Youth Director, know of your interest: [email protected]. You will then be added to the Praying Pelican Missions portal.
You will then receive an email with instructions for signing up, payment, and fundraising